- Blazers and jumpers must have the Academy logo and be purchased from an official supplier.
- Blazers and/or jumper must be worn on the corridors and in public places at all times. When working in the classroom or subject area, the blazer may be removed and placed on the back of a chair or on a hook.
- The allocated tie must be worn at all times with an appropriate white Academy shirt or blouse (NO polo shirts). Ties may be removed for physical activity or when instructed by the Academy in adverse weather conditions.
- Rain jackets/outdoor coats must be removed on entry to the Academy building.
- No pin badges are allowed, with the exception of the Academy reward badges, SSLT sub group badges, Voice 21, Anti Bullying and Duke of Edinburgh.
- Religious and cultural headwear is welcomed as part of our uniform. However, it must not impede on the school badge, tie, or the student’s face and it must be black (in accordance with our professional attire).
- All fashion accessories such as necklaces, large belts, bangles, bracelets, hats/caps and scarves are not permitted in view whilst in the Academy.
- Earrings and rings can be worn but must be modest and suitable to carry out daily activities safely.
- Nails must be of a length to carry out daily activities safely.
- Smart black trousers must be worn. NOT jeans, leggings, tracksuit bottoms, shorts or culottes.
- Smart all black shoes, pumps or trainers with no modifications or air bubbles (this will be at the discretion of the Pastoral Team).
- All uniform items should have the student’s name on the inside label.
Any student not adhering to the above expectations will incur a sanction and will be loaned correct items for the day. Any loss or damage of these items by the student will be charged to the parent/carer, payable through ParentPay.