Our Enrichment Curriculum forms the initial part of the day and aims to prepare students for a positive day, embedding important learning skills.
- Line-ups – supporting a calm and purposeful start to the day
- Whole School Current Affairs Seminar (Mondays)
- Literacy seminars – based around current affairs covering topics such as politics, climate, society and culture so students can develop opinions on topics important to them. We also promote oracy skills through debate and a broadened vocabulary to access increasingly complex texts,
- RSHE programme delivered by specialists in seminars and discussed further in teams.
- ‘Team Time’ Careers programme for all year groups supported by visiting speakers and experts from further and higher education, apprenticeship providers and employers.
- ‘Team Time’ Standards to further embed our values and culture through high expectations and rewards.